Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Saying Good-Bye

Sometimes moving is hard. As an adult I am use to it. Does not make it easier but I am use to it. My children are at the age where they understand what it means when someone moves. Faith has a very sweet friend. They talk almost daily. I could not ask for a better friend for my daughter. Watching them sit and talk before church reminds me that my baby girl is no longer such a baby. My heart broke for both of them as they said good-byes knowing that her friend was moving that week. How do you teach your children to say good-bye, how do love on them when a friend moves away? Pamela

1 comments:

Tamara said...

Not sure, my friend. My heart was breaking just thinking of precious Faith going through this. Praying for God's peace in her heart and your mother's heart for her!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs