Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Day Eight

Day Eight: What book are you grateful for? First, I am always grateful for the Bible because it is my guide book. It is the book that keeps me calm and gives me ideas when I feel hopeless or lost. It is my go to when I have questions about this world. I also grateful the book called Love you Forever. I love the meaning behind it, I love the ending. I can feel the love coming from this book. I love a book that I can sing to my children. I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I am living my baby you will be. I am also grateful for the many Bible studies I have done. My favorite one is called "So Long Insecurities" by Beth Moore. It really helped me to stop focusing on what others think of me and more about what God knows that I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs