Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day Five

Day five: What sounds are you grateful for? I love to hear my children laugh and play with one another. I love when babies laugh. When they laugh out loud and can't stop. I love the sound of a cat purring because it means they are content. This week I was grateful for my children fighting. Sounds crazy and normally drives me in sane. Only this time a friend was standing next to my vehicle. It was nice to hear her say that her vehicle sounds like this too. I think maybe I will buy us both a car with one of those windows that go up so you do not hear what is going on in the back seat. Who am I kidding, that would drive me crazy because I am a control freak and I need to know what is going on. Finally, I love the sound of cans popping when you are canning things. We did not can very much this year. I do not mind because it is only November and I am not craving home grown green beans yet. But I do miss how my husband and I can together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs