Sunday, November 6, 2016

Day Six

Day Six: what in nature are you grateful for? This is another hard one because it is November and while I am grateful for the warm air I am so over the flies. I am grateful for fresh cut grass, for wild flowers. I love the way they smell. I love the colors in wild flowers. I love how they grow on the side of the road. I am grateful for the way trees all look different. We have a tree in our yard that for some reason has the middle cut out. I have no idea why but when you are driving to our property and look at it just right the tree looks like a heart. While we do not hike very often I am grateful for hiking trials. The way they wind around creeks and between trees that you know are a hundred years old and have seen more people than you will ever see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs