Friday, February 19, 2010

5 question friday

My Little Life

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle? yes right after I got my license. I hit a possum. I felt horrible when I realized what it was. At first I thought something had fallen off my vehicle. My first vehicle was a chevy chevette


2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?pull, unless my husband is around and then he tries to burn them off


3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young? had my own most of the time, when money was really bad or we stayed with someone else I shared


4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life? wear the same thing, although if you know me well you know my food choices are limited by my pickiness


5. What was your favorite TV show as a child? 90210, the cosby show,
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs