Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not so wordless Wednesday






I wish I could keep my shut more but that would not be me. So I will explain. When military movers come they pack everything so you have to move everything you do not want packed into a separate room. They told us they would not pack anything liquid but then the movers came and packed all of our liquids. Okay so what you see is a picture of the bathroom that we threw everything in so the movers would not pack. There is a picture of our hotel room with suitcases stacked on dresses and a space saver bag in the closet. Yes, we have a shop vac in our room. Then there is a picture of Grace with not one but two game boys. I also included a picture of the snow outside our balcony and of the front of our new house.
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs