Saturday, February 20, 2010

hotel living and hotel fun








Grace loved riding on daddy but did not like to be taken under the rope.
I love the picture of Faith talking to a little girl. She is determined to make friends
I am sorry but I could look at this little butt all day long.
Please do not tell Michael I caught him kissing his sister. I am so blessed to have him as a son

The hotel has a indoor heated pool. I think it needs to be a little warmer for me but for the kids it is okay. We did have to run to Target and get Hope and myself a new bathing suit. Some how Faith and Grace had theres in the suitcase and Michael and Rob wore PT shorts. I will not tell you how it makes me feel that my son can wear my husbands shorts. We only take them for about 30-45 minutes a day before we are too cold but it is enough of a break for them that they are calmer
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs