Friday, February 26, 2010

5 question Friday

My Little Life

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song? never, I wish I could sing, I love to sing.So if I did sing it would be praise and worship music or a good Reba song


2. What is your favorite coffee drink?UGGGGGGGGGGGG coffee, yucko, grosso never, do not even think about it can not even stand the smell of it


3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?hmmmmmmmm, maybe something like Faith or Hope but then I guess I could not have used it for my girls names. But, I will tell you my dad wanted my name to be Gypsy Dawn. I wonder if my life would be different if my name was gypsy


4. Were you ever bullied? yes, a couple times


5. How often do you eat fast food? more than i admitt. If we are out then it is just easy to stop and pick up. I love pizza and salty fries. I think it is kinda funny that when we were living in the hotel a week ago I was tired of eating out and now that we are in our house I am missing take out

Okay, tell me some of your answers, I love getting to know you. This week it is my goal to post some fun facts about myself and who knows maybe some pictures from when I was younger that might surprise you
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs