Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bed Risers and Wonder Hangers



Today has been a good day and I felt great until about 20 minutes ago when my back started burning but that will go away soon and I can get back to work. The dishwasher has been ran, the washing machine has been used. I feel like we are home. I got about 15 boxes of books out of the living room put away on the bookshelves. I did not realize how many books we have. The house looks like it is a wreck but I can see it coming together. I have a couple boxes in the living room that need to go to the office and then I can hang up pictures and put down our new rug. I did get the younger girls room done today and got all the clothes away, well except for the box I found in the living room. I got all the wardrobe boxes put away in our room. Have you seen the hanger extenders. They really work. Now the bed risers we got for Faith’s bed are another story. My goal is to try and get most of my room done tonight. Rob and Michael went out and chopped wood. Michael was not thrilled but did it. Honestly, I was really worried about the move and how it would affect him but he has done really well
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs