Friday, March 5, 2010

5 question Friday

My Little Life
1. What's your guilty pleasure? hmmmmmm that is hard, I want to say mountain dew or how i keep snack cakes for my breakfast or maybe the nutella hidden in the cabinet, but really i think it is my long skirts from cato's


2. What is your favorite TV series? law and order, CSI, if they were on I would have to say the Unit or Army wives. although i love 7th heaven and little house on the priarie


3. Can you speak any foreign languages?no, learned a little German when i lived there but really just phrases like nine zweble (spelled wrong) but it meant was no onions


4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? this is so sad, we just moved and all my favorite shoes were put in a trash bag in the hotel and well they got put in the trash. mine and my 4 year olds. this actually makes me cry talking about it (i know it is silly) but for several years i have wanted knee boots but i wear a size 11 and they are either too small around the leg or too expensive. i had a new pair maybe 2 weeks old and they were in the bag. the bag was full of all of mine and Grace's shoes. my tennis shoes, her dress shoes, her boots. ugggggggg i do not know if i will ever have real shoes again. so i currently own one pair of formal shoes, 1 pair of black ankle boots, 1 pair of brown ankle boots that DH let DD ride her bike in and wear and that is it


5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.plain or peanut butter. i ate my peanut butter m&ms from exposing the drapes to my 20's this afternoon
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs