Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life Please click on the picture to link up with mama M. This is a neat way to get to know each other
1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? most of the day, but honest we homeschool and so I am looking up things, I always have it on doing something while I am giving a child a spelling test or waiting for a math paper.


2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way? In my dream world then yes, I would like to be able to pay for most if they are working hard and grateful. my son has actually started his own scholarship account by saling boyscout popcorn and has over $1300 in his account


3. Have you ever been in a car accident? oooh man, more than I want to talk about. a couple minor ones and a major one on a school field trip. I almost lost my arm, lost a big patch of skin on my upper back shoulder and had fake skin, messed up my knee forever and will always have arthitis from it


4. What is your favorite book? I love all Beverly Lewis books but the book I have read several times is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. While I have never had to sell myself I relate to her in so many ways and I have that husband who says you came to me with baggage and I love you anyways. AHHHHHHHH man this book has helped me. I am currently reading it again


5. Do you make your bed everyday? This is funny, for years I did not, and every night when I was ready for bed I would yell for my husband and he would come in and say "I cold" and he would make the bed, I even did it when I lay on the couch. But recently I have really enjoyed my clean bedroom and make my bedroom every morning. not as soon as I get out of bed but when I walk back into the bedroom
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs