Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to know me

Head over and play along, I like getting to know more about othere people

1. What year did you graduate high school? 1993
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? my breast, do not wear a good bra, sleep in my bra. my skin, really I should use a good lotion
3. Beach house or Lake house? neither since the sun and I do not mix, but probably the lake so DH can fish
4. Mac or PC?
5. Did you wear braces? in my dreams, do you want to buy me something, by braces, I have always wanted braces
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? let me think on that one
7. How many times have you moved in your life? i think that we counted that i had moved like 16 times in the first 18 years of my life, since then we have changed states or countries 6 times
8. Would you rather cook or clean? cook, I could do it all day everyday.
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs