Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mama Guilt Monday

Photobucket

I feel guilty constantly because my 7 year old ask me for mommy and me alone time everyday. So Saturday I told her that if she combed all the knots out of her hair I would take her out. I never believed she would really get it combed out without allot of crying. She got it done and we went out for a few hours.
As far as picky eaters. My girls will eat just about anything and if it is something new then bribe them. My son only eats about 5 foods and so the rule is he has to set down and pray with us and then when we are done praying he gets up and makes his lunch or dinner.
I like Mama Guilt Monday because it makes me feel normal. Check out Cop Mama's blog to see what other mom's are feeling guilty about.

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs