Monday, March 1, 2010
Tempt m,y tummy Tuesday
This week is so simple.
1. Take tortilla shells (these I bought at a dollar store)spray with Pam (no not me) or what ever you use
2. sprinkle your favorite seasoning on both sides. we did cinnamon sugar but you could so do cheese or BBQ or any of your favorite flavors.
3. use a pizza cutter and cut into 8 pieces
4. arrange on baking sheet, making sure they are not touching
5. bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes. we did 6 and will do 7 next time to make a little crispier.
the kids loved them and so did I. I think they would be great with ice cream