Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday




I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for a backyard that the kids can play in. thankful for the counselor who is helping my family. Thankful for a friend who convinced us to take a stray cat she found. Thankful for the prizes I have won this week. One was $200 in coupons and I could use several of them. Thank you for the kids clothing gift card because Grace can always use new clothes. Thankful for the job that my husband went back to today. I will be thankful if I find out that he is deploying (we should know on Friday). I am thankful for healthy children. I am thankful for our move, it has allowed me to meet new people and decorate a new house. I am thankful that I was allowed 5.5 years in AL. I am thankful for the friends who are visiting this weekend. I am thankful for friends who answer the phone and answer all of my baking questions every day. I am thankful for the friends I have made on line.
I have been doing thankful Thursday but this week I am linking up with other blogs. Please click on the thankful Thursday picture to see what others are thankful for.
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs