Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life
1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?no, because I ran a red light. But I would love to tell you how I learned how to drive.


2. What is your most embarrassing moment? too many to mention. But one time I was going to recieve a award and I thought I would trim the back of my hair that morning. So I did my normal flip my head over and cut. As I am setting down from recieving my award a friend leans over and lets me know I had it a couple of inches longer on one side than the other


3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear? I would give anything to be on What not to wear, although I would want a couple months notice to loose weight and then I would probably cry when they talked down to me. If Oprah would pamper me I have a million topics I could talk about on her show. If I did not have to sweat and weigh in half naked I would love to be on biggest looser but I HATE sweat. Okay, I guess my answer is What not to wear


4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind? I would love to have braces, does that count. No, I can not think of anything I would really do. Do not get me wrong, my breast sag, I have scares all over my body but you know what I am okay with all of that. I would love to be able to smile pretty thougt


5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? I do not know a brand but I will say I like the ones that look more like slacks than jeans, I am addicted to blue jean skirts














 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs