Wednesday, March 10, 2010

new house- livingroom


We have since added curtains and a lamp. I need something to put on each side of the tv but do not have any clue. We also need a picture for above the TV. Rob says we should just get a flat screen and it would take care of both issues. I am not agreeing. I will say we are really enjoying the fireplace. Rob has taken Faith and Michael to chop would. Our goal is to use the fireplace during the day to heat the house as much as possible to cut down on the electric bill. The fan works great at pushing the warm air out.


The box on the bookshelf is beyond special to me. It has the only pictures we have of our baby Jeremiah. They are not beautiful to everyone but I like knowing they are close when I need to see him
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs