Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cheeseball



Have you ever heard of chocolate chip cheeseball. If not you are in for a amazing treat. The pictures do not do it justice. I normally make this into a ball but I knew I would be traveling. So I just put it in a bowl. The recipe is:
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

1 pkg. 8oz. Philly cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1/4 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbs. brown sugar
3/4 cup confectioners sugar
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans (optional)
graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, vanilla wafers or animal crackers.

Beat softened cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until creamy. Add sugars until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1 -2 hours. Place into a ball and roll in cookie crumbs or pecans or grahm cracker crumbs. Serve on graham crackers.
I always double this recipe.
***It is not too late to enter the Purex crystal give away right here.
Texas Monkey

1 comments:

Elsa said...

I almost have this same recipe on my blog as well. I add cocoa powder to the mix. It is very, very delicious!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs