Friday, January 21, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Do we have anything in common? Do they homeschool, is their spouse in the military, do they have kids? What are their hobbies? What are their beliefs?
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
Have I ever told you how OCD I am? I have to know everything all the time. Sometimes he says things and I think, how did I not know that?
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
I do not have any idea. Part of me is jealous of people who live close to their family and in the same house for years. The other part of me loves moving and starting fresh. We lived in Alabama for 5.5 years and I could live there forever because of the ladies I homeschooled with. I lived in Kentucky twice and could live there forever because of my church family.
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
Funny you should ask. In 4 hours I will be leaving for the beach with 9 other ladies. Let’s see I am taking a chocolate chip cheese ball, mountain dew, tooth brush. No seriously the most important thing is my camera. I have it on charge now and cannot wait to take pictures of the beach, of us laughing.
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Noun: person place or thing. HMMM, this is going to be hard.
Teacher, mother, wife, army spouse, leader, daughter, Fort Bragg, Germany, Alabama, Kentucky.

If you are a military spouse we would love to have you link up at Wife of a Sailor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs