Friday, January 28, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
Just about any show on Hallmark, I love those movies.
2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
I would give anything to take my mom to Australia. It has been a lifelong dream for her and I would love to share that with her and give it to her.
3. Did you have pets growing up?
We had cats, cats and did I say cats. I do not remember having anything but cats.
4. What do you do for exercise?
Drink mountain dew and eat little debbie cakes, is that what you mean. Seriously when I met with the Endo doctor for my thyroid issues she asked if I had trouble losing weight. I said I am sorry I would not know since I eat little debbie cakes and a mountain dew for breakfast. I thought she was going to have a heart attack. She said she has never had anyone be so honest.
5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse? Enjoy the ride; look forward to every move as if it is a adventure. Take time each day to hug your spouse and be grateful he is there. Surround yourself with positive uplifting women. That way when things are rough you have someone to lean on. Do not be afraid to ask for help when you need it. We have all been there at some time or another.

This is the last day to enter my Purex Crystal giveaway right here.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Honesty is the best policy! Everyone has their "morning ritual". At least you enjoy life and that's what matters! If I haven't told you before, I love your header picture. Your daughter sticking her tongue out, is totally ME! Happy Friday!

Tonya said...

A trip to Australia sounds great! Viewing each move as an adventure is definitely the right outlook. LIfe is what you make it!

Lydia said...

Now THAT is a breakfast for champions, my kind of meal! I also love the hallmark channel.

PerfectlyImperfect said...

Hi there! I'm now following you and can't wait to read more of your posts. Stop by and say hi sometime!

Rheanna Christine said...

I'm a new follower! So glad to have found you! Thanks for sharing your lfie and your adorable family with us! That picture...oh man, i'm still giggling from your header picture :) I love it :)

Rheanna @ http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs