Monday, January 24, 2011

Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Saturday I was walking on the beach in sleet and on Sunday the sun was shinning, currently it is 26 degrees.
Things that make me happy:
Friends I can trust, the smile on our chaplains face.


Book I'm reading:
Proverbs daily. Francine Rivers, Leota’s Garden.


What's on my TV today:
Today show now and then lots of word world and Sid the Science guy.
On the menu for dinner:
No clue, need to check the freezer.



On my To Do List:
A couple of loads of laundry, school with the kids and getting prizes ready to be mailed out.
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I made a chocolate chip cheeseball for the first time in a long time and it will be my new favorite.


In the craft basket:
Nothing currently, I would like to start a new quilt but need to buy the fabric

Looking forward to this week:
Being with my children.


Tips and Tricks:
I learned about a go girl this week. I may have to order on just for emergencies.

My favorite blog post this week:
Did I tell you about the chocolate chip cheeseball, actually this weekend I took the time to move a bunch of my recipes to my recipe blog to make them easier to find.
Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):.
Trenches of Motherhood

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):



Lesson learned the past few days:
Things are not always what they seem.

On my mind:
How I need to change a few things in my life, what do I really want my life to stand for.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading:
Proverbs
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make your paths straight

Pamela
***It is not too late to enter my Purex Crystals Give away right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs