Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday 5

Blessed
Incredible
Productive
Elated
Happy

Today I am blessed that I have a husband who encourages me to take time for myself. Who loves me no matter what I look like when I wake up in the morning.
Today I will find a incredible amount of energy because I have more to do then there is time for.
Today I will productive and make bread and chocolate crinkles, and no bake cookies and pizza casserole.
I am elated that my house is not in terrible shape and it will only take a couple of hours to get it ready for our yearly inspection tomorrow.
I am happy that I have my blog to vent on, to share my ups and downs with, and to meet new people with. To ask questions like how do you spell tattoo in past tense?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs