Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. Winter is dark and busy. It seems like it is our busiest time for school, it is when the house goes downhill because it is so gloomy. It can be beautiful if you live where there is beautiful snow.

2. Summer is freedom, no school or at least a small break. It is a time to try new fun school projects with the kids. It is when I get lots of free time because my husband takes the kids fishing and on the boat.

3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd be taking the kids on a hike because my husband is off. Or maybe we would go to the beach for the day. I love getting them out of the house.

4. My favorite thing to do in winter is : bake bread, bake cookies, cook big meals, snuggle up under blankets. Enjoy a new book or movie. Enjoy our fireplace.

5. My favorite thing to do in summer is send my husband and children fishing, take my kids to the pool, sleep in and take days to do nothing but play on the computer.

6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is Capri’s and a polo, a long skirt and a polo shirt. But honestly that is what I wear in the winter too.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is sweatpants which I do not own. So flannel pajama pants and a t-shirt, a big t-shirt.

By the way this is the last day to enter my camera strap give away right here.

1 comments:

Roberta said...

You don't own any sweat pants? Really??? Wow. I live in sweats over the winter. I know they aren't very feminine, but they sure are warm!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs