Monday, January 24, 2011

True Story Tuesday

I have told you the story of how my hero and I got together. One of the first things we did was go to Ocean City. We walked the board walk and stopped for fries. It was funny because we asked if they had ketchup and they almost laughed at us. Did you know that some people actually do not eat ketchup with French fries? I do not know how that is possible.
On another date (many years before that) my hero took me to play miniature golf. I had never been. When we got there they were full so he said let’s hit a bucket of balls. So he taught me how to hit the balls. Then we went to play miniature golf. I asked him if I played the same way and he said yes. So I step up to the little ball and WHACK!!!
As the ball flies through the air over the fence and pings off a car he asks me why I hit the ball so hard. I said because you said I should hit it the same way.
We have had many more fun dates. Like a couple of years ago when we had a sword fight in the middle of an amusement park.
Pamela
***It is not too late to enter the Purex Crystal give away here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs