A Short Survey
1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?
Is cooking for your family a chore because if so then that would be my favorite chore. I also love cleaning out closets and organizing things. Deep cleaning is my least favorite. I hate cleaning floors because I know that 5 minutes later a animal or a child is going to mess it up again.
2) What is your favorite city?
I have not been to a ton of places but I would say I loved Williamsburg. We went 2 years ago and it was amazing. It was wonderful because my family stayed together the whole time. Everything was age appropriate for my family.
3) Have you found real love yet? I have and sometimes I do not remind myself of it. I spent many years of my marriage wondering why this man would love me and not allowing myself to fall in love with him.
4) What's one thing you eat almost every day?
Sugar very sadly. Honestly I do not eat something daily but I do drink mountain dew daily. I think I should change my profile picture to a picture of a can of mountain dew because that is really what I am full of.
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
Why does my body shake when I relax enough to fall asleep, I use to think only I noticed it but my hero then informed me it shakes the bed. It is just one full body shake (okay sometimes twice) and then I am done.
6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
When I was 17 I was on a school field trip and was in a van accident. I broke my collar bone, had to have fake skin put on one shoulder. Destroyed my left elbow and banged up my knee and back.
7) Will you/have you worked out today?
No, it has months since I worked out and even that was just walking around our subdivision.
8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Yes, I love it. Except the other night I was up at 2:30 am and entered a give away and tweeted about it. Forgetting that my husband get’s my tweets on his phone. From our bedroom I heard the familiar chirp chirp and felt bad. He slept through it. @trooppetrie
9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My family, My Iphone and my pictures. Pictures mean everything to me. I have very few pictures of me growing up and I think I keep that in mind as I take triple the amount of pictures I need to.
10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
It is crazy when I think about it now. At 13 I dated a 19 year old senior and went to his senior prom. When I think about my 14 year old son that thought sounds crazy.