Friday, December 31, 2010

Camera Strap Tutorial-

Happy New Year's Day! I spent several hours updating my camera strap covers today. Wish me luck I have never taught anyone how to do anything.
Step one
Cut material- 27 inches long but 5.5 inches wide or if you want the back to be different from the front then use two pieces 2.75 inches wide.

Step 2- This is not a must but I add a piece of fusible webbing for added cushion

Step 3 Fold each end down half a inch and hem, repeat again
Sorry I forgot the picture
Step 4- fold the fabric in half length wise and sew up the unopened side. Make sure you have the fabric turned inside out
Step 5- turn the fabric inside out, it is like unrolling a sock. I have heard using a wooden spoon stuck down the middle will help push it through. I just pull the fabric slowly. Pamela homework

8 comments:

CM said...

Burgundy with little flowers! Way cute.

kimberly5 said...

You do awesome on these, I so wish I was crafty....

I would have to say I really like the
Number 16 Black and white both sides
love black and white !

thanks for the chance and Happy New Year!

MarineCorpsNomads said...

Thanks for the tutorial. Your camera straps are really cute. You have so many fun fabric choices. I think I'm too late for the giveaway, but I just wanted to comment anyway. If I'm not too late, then number 6 - dots w/brown back is one of my favorites.

Mom's Daily Insight said...

Thank you for the tutorial. That's a really great idea :)

I'm following your blog, twitter and networked blogs through the blog hop :)

~ Stacey ~

Mom's Daily Insight PR
Follow Us on Twitter
"Like" Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Networked Blogs

Melanie said...

Beautiful! You are so talented! :-)

Blessings!
Melanie :-)

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

This is so pretty! Now if I could only sew!!!!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Very cute idea. I love the fabric you used.

Dee

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Cute!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs