1. Giving is... the best feeling ever, I love giving to other people no matter if it is something big or small. A friend called this week and needed plates and spoons for someone. I was so excited to have those things to give. I will never meet the person but just being able to give it to them is the best.
2. Receiving is... hard for me. As a matter of fact this morning my husband said can I give you a Christmas gift early? The funny thing is, it was just a new mouse for my computer. He said he knows I really need it but will never ask for it. He wishes I would just buy things for myself when I need them and not wait for a special occasion to ask for them.
3. The best gift I ever received was... A night in a hotel. A amazing friend gave me a night at a hotel ALONE when my husband was deployed.
4. The best gift I ever gave was.... AHHHHHHHH, it was a gift basket full of food and stuff I dropped on a friends door when she was not home and never told her. That was so fun because it was things they needed and she had no idea where it came from. God has been so good to me and provided a friend to give us what we need when we needed it so to be able to return that favor is AWESOME!!!
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is... More sewing skills so I can make dresses for myself and long skirts for myself.
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is .... the feeling of love, I have several people who need to know that they are loved, even when they do not look like everyone else or have the same things as everyone else.
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was... I do not remember. I do not really remember wanting anything as a child.