1. This weekend I have been in a funk and I cannot figure out why. I have thought through it for hours and cannot figure it out.
2. We have a new pastor at our Chapel and this morning he preached an amazing sermon about Let Go and Let God, I will talk more about that later
3. This week we had snow flurries and instead of letting the kids play in it I had them carry wood to the deck and by the time they were done it was sleet raining. I felt horrible.
4. Last Friday I was able to go on a date with my husband courtesy of Chili’s, now I have a giveaway for you.
5. I am done Christmas shopping except for my husband which I will order tomorrow.
6. My son had part of his toe nail cut out this week, so glad my hero was home to take him because I would have had to leave the room.
7. One day a month ago there was a mini funnel laying under our coffee table and my husband thought it was my Diva cup.
8. My five year old GIRL decided to urinate on our welcome mat by the back door instead of coming inside. I may lose my mind.
9. I love that we are constantly using the fireplace because I burn those pictures and drawings that my little ones give me. This is neat because they will never find them in the trash or hidden in a drawer, does this make me a bad mom.