Saturday, December 4, 2010

A scentsy review



Have you heard of Scentsy. I heard of it years ago but did not pay much attention. I think I am addicted to Scentsy now. I love that there are no candles to burn and worry about the kids getting burned with. I love that they look natural setting on the table. I love that I can change the fragnances and not worry about wasting it. My husband recently recieved a Army one to set on his desk at work. And you know what? He can because it is not a candle. Most military housing have now made a rule stating that you can not burn candles. This is a great alternative. If you would like to learn more about scentsy please feel free to check out my friends site. It makes a amazing Christmas gift and it is not too late to order them in time for Christmas.

4 comments:

Khourtniey said...

Love Scentsy!!!!

Bonnie said...

I've been thinking about trying scentsy, but I still have a ton of party lite stuff I need to go through (that I bought in 2008) before I can buy anymore smell good. =(

annette said...

I love Scentsy, I sell Scentsy and was so excited to see the Military warmers!

Unknown said...

Scentsy reviews company has a long line of products, from scented wickless candles to warmers. Scentsy reviews company prides itself in being one of its own kind in the market as it deals with wick-less, flame-less and soot-less candles, something the ordinary market does not readily offer. The claims that the Scentsy reviews company makes about its products could, perhaps, be a reason for the many Scentsy reviews scam stories in the air.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs