1. If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it? I would pay to have the dent taken out of my van door, get my hero's truck fixed. Then I would say it is okay to go home for Christmas.
2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be? Mary Poppins, I love taking care of other people's children. Or if I had a wish it would be 19 kids and counting. I would love to have about 6 more kids.
3. If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach? home economics, teaching young people to bake and cook and run a house. Some tips we have given up on over the last several years. Or I would want to teach first grade, I love to see the look in a child's face when they catch on to something. That UH HA moment.
4. Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what has not changed? It means so much more to me now, Holidays are marked by deployments. How many holidays has my hero been home for or gone for. It makes those trips home seem that much more important because you never know when you will be together as a family.
5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory?
Thanksgiving 2005, my baby girl had only been home about a week, she weight 2.12 ounces when she was born. I did not think she would be home for that Thanksgiving and she did.