Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas would not be Christmas without....

Today’s question is: Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without…
To me it would not be Christmas without my children. We really work hard at reminding our children what the real reason for Christmas is. I say that but I will not lie I love watching them opening gifts and giggling over what they got.
The other thing I would say is, Christmas would not be Christmas without baby Jesus. A baby that was sent here to die on a cross for us, for me, for my children, for you. It is amazing. I could not imagine birthing a child knowing that he is here for the world and not just for me.


Don't forget I am hosting my first sponsored give away. It is not too late to enter right here.

8 comments:

Mrs. JPT said...

I have to admit right along with you, I like seeing my two year old opening gifts too! I hope I am able to teach her early on the true meaning of Christmas. Nice post!

Kelley said...

What a great post! I agree, kiddos are what makes it for me too!

Pattie said...

I agree! Good post.

Jessicacrow said...

Great Post Pam!

annette said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! Im sorry I havent been doing Military Mondays because I didnt have a log of interest and Ive been super busy. Ill have one next week though!

MommiesPointofView said...

I agree my kids and my family but first and formost Jesus Chrsit. But I can not wait till Christmas as my son will be 3 it is going to be so much fun. I did follow your post over from Blog Frog and I am now following you.

Midlife Army Wife said...

Watching kids open presents is just one of the best things ever!! They are so easy to please, and their excitement just fills the room!

Ebony said...

Stopping by from WoF.
Christmas took on new life once I had kids, everything became exciting again when I saw it through their eyes :D

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs