Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. What do you see your life like in 10 years? That is exciting and scary to think about. We think my hero will retire in about 10 years. He honestly could stay in until he was 60. In 10 years my oldest will be 24 and my youngest will be 15
(Unless more babies come). So no matter what we will have a few kids in college and another in high school. I do see us being out of debt, we are working hard at getting out of debt. No, idea why we ever let ourselves get out of debt.

2. What do you like most about your job? That any time I want I can get a hug and kiss any time I want. I like that I get to be a bookkeeper, a pharmacist, a pediatrician, a counselor, a cook, and a professional driver. Oh and did I say I can get and give hugs and kisses no matter when I want.

3. What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is? Brush my teeth, hug my children, and check several blogs. That really sounds pathetic

4. What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today? If the house was clean I would sew, if the house looked like it did now and I had energy then I would clean. Seriously I do not have enough energy for 24 hours I cannot imagine adding 5 more hours to it.

5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?
This year my favorite recipe is my pumpkin butter whoopie pies and the potato candy I will post about later this week.

Just a reminder this is the last day to enter my Chili's gift card giveaway right here. Entries are low so your chances are good.

1 comments:

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

Great answers! Isn't it hard to imagine what life will be like in 10 years? I certainly never imagined I'd be where I am now if someone asked me that questoin a decade ago!

Great to see you on both the weekly roundup and Friday Fill In. Have a super weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs