Friday, December 17, 2010

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given? (from Jessica Lynn Writes)
I am sorry some of these questions have already been answered on another post but I love doing this carnival because I get to know other military spouses. My best gift was a night in a hotel that a friend gave me when my husband was deployed. She took care of all the details and just gave me time to relax.

2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? (from The Albrecht Squad) I am so bad in this department. It is harder now that the kids are bigger. I am so not into decorating and celebrating. So when dad is gone I really have to force myself to do things like put up a tree.

3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree? A angel this year. It kinda goes back and forth. If we find a pretty star it might be on top of the tree next year.

4. What are your three favorite websites? allrecipes because I can type in my ingredients and they help me come up with a recipe, swagbucks because it helps me earn gift cards to share and last but not least facebook because I have been able to reconnect with old friends.

5. On your man do you prefer... boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando?
boxer briefs, he loves under armour boxer briefs. Actually I love his taz boxers. He has had them for at least 20 years and the only time he wears them is when the Army calls at 3am and says they are having a urine test. He says it distracts there eyes from looking at his business. I love my modest man.




4 comments:

The Conservasita said...

Newest follower from weekend hop...Love the pics and the name...hope you follow back http://conservasita.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

"I can not believe how big he has gotten. how are you feeling.
you asked about where to get the things to make dishwasher soap. You can get them in the laundry aisle at any store. they are in boxes right next to each other. this is the same ingredients for the laundry soap I make too."

Thanks! And thanks for the soap tips, I appreciate it!

Suertemom said...

I enjoyed reading your blog and now I'm following. Your kids are so beautiful and it's good to know that they are raised by God-fearing parents. Merry Christmas!

Shmonae said...

didn't kow if you were intersted but I am giving away 30 gift certificate for the next 7 people...you are such a great lady I was trying to let you know in time. It may be too late... when you get this... :(

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs