2. You do not travel home for the holidays because you hate driving by yourself.
3. When the stockings are hung you look at that empty one and cry nightly although you know it needs to be there.
4. When you wake up Christmas morning you wait patiently for that phone call from your hero instead of opening gifts.
5. You run out the week before Christmas and buy a new tree because it is easier to put together and you buy matching ornaments to make it easier.
6. You invite other families over so the house does not seem so lonely.