Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. Holiday spirit.. So relaxing, a wonderful time to stop and remind your children how blessed you are. A time to reflect on the reason for the season.

2. The holidays are incomplete without.. my hero being home, it just seems weird to have a holiday without him. Without food baking almost daily.

3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is. bake and bake and bake. So far I have made about 45 cups of pumpkin butter and pumpkin rolls and chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin bread. I love making goodies for friends to give out.

4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is.. having pancakes made my daddy for breakfast. Really we should work on some traditions. I can not wait to see what everyone writes so I can copy some of them. I think one should be that mom get's a massage and pedicure on Christmas eve so she can relax.

5. Holiday music is... is relaxing and fun to listen to. Although I think songs about gramma getting ran over by reindeers are lame.

6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays.. with my hero, he is home and I am so excited. We are not traveling this year. We are staying home to enjoy one another. I am really looking forward to it.

7. Holiday wish list...More Willow Tree figurines, Black boots, a clean house and maybe a new purse I have never had a real name brand purse and I think I finally want one.


1 comments:

Liz said...

Your mani pedi idea is great for a tradition!! AND wow, do I wish you lived close to me...I'd let you bake me goodies all the time! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs