1. Holiday spirit.. So relaxing, a wonderful time to stop and remind your children how blessed you are. A time to reflect on the reason for the season.
2. The holidays are incomplete without.. my hero being home, it just seems weird to have a holiday without him. Without food baking almost daily.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is. bake and bake and bake. So far I have made about 45 cups of pumpkin butter and pumpkin rolls and chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin bread. I love making goodies for friends to give out.
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is.. having pancakes made my daddy for breakfast. Really we should work on some traditions. I can not wait to see what everyone writes so I can copy some of them. I think one should be that mom get's a massage and pedicure on Christmas eve so she can relax.
5. Holiday music is... is relaxing and fun to listen to. Although I think songs about gramma getting ran over by reindeers are lame.
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays.. with my hero, he is home and I am so excited. We are not traveling this year. We are staying home to enjoy one another. I am really looking forward to it.
7. Holiday wish list...More Willow Tree figurines, Black boots, a clean house and maybe a new purse I have never had a real name brand purse and I think I finally want one.