Friday, December 3, 2010

5 Question Friday

Questions for Friday, December 3rd: (Special thanks to @CarrieWChildren, @HarmonySong, @SigningCharity, Pam, and yours truly, for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Tweet it to me (@5crookedhalos) or visit my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)


1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?! Well we all know I want black boots but I doubt that will happen. HMMM, I really do not have a list. I am such a pill to shop for. I would like fabric to make a new quilt. For the first time ever I have a desire to have a real name brand purse. I also love willow tree and there are several I want. I also have a new love of scentsy so this is on my list.


2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past? This is even harder, did I say I am hard to shop for. I can tell you the saddest, my husband has this habit of taking the children to dollar tree and letting them pick out something. I must have 10 sets of razor blades. Please know this is not a money issue this is a common sense issue (did I tell you my husband reads this blog)


3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up? a mommy and a teacher, exactly what I am. I have to say I have a pretty amazing life and I would not change it.


4. When do you put up your tree? me, never. Honestly I so do not like pulling it all out and doing it. My husband would leave it up year round. He loves it. He normally puts it up the day after Thanksgiving.


5. What is your favorite Holiday? Easter, Because WOW God sent his son for me, for crazy rude, unappreciative me to die on the cross. I can not imagine me ever having to do something like that. I am a free woman because of this selfish act.

1 comments:

Jen McLennan said...

Hi there! Just stopping by from Five Question Friday Blog Hop!
I am following you now, nice blog. Feel free to check out my blog at:
http://canadianmom-whatsonmymind.blogspot.com/
Take care and make it a great weekend!
Jen

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs