Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gratitude Tuesday

This week I have so much to be grateful for. For one my husband is home. That thrills me not because it is Christmas but because I have been sick the last couple of days and he has been here to take over.
I am grateful that we have snow because we never have snow and my family loves snow. Although the first day it was too wet to make snowmen and yesterday my husband said it was frozen and could not be played with. I am grateful for the snow because it means church was cancelled on Sunday. I would normally not like that but I am not feeling well and it was my turn to cook.
What are you grateful for. I know my list is kind of lame but I do not feel well this week.
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

2 comments:

Liz said...

i'm grateful for my pup getting clean lab results on Christmas Eve!

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog!

I'm happy my husband is home, too!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs