Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hot chocolate

On a cold day like today who does not want yummy hot chocolate.

hot cocoa
4 cups dry powdered milk (wow this stuff is more expensive than I realized)
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup hershey cocoa
pinch of salt
put all ingredients in blender (food processor for me) to make it more of a powder.
To drink:
add 1/3c cocoa "MIX" to 1 cup water WOW it is so good
I make up a double batch and keep in the cabinet ready for when we need it. Or at least I try to. This morning when we woke up to freezing weather and snow guess who did not have hot chocolate made. Luckily I had everything I needed and could make it. I think we may try to make snow cream later. I tried to put this silly dog out this morning to go potty and he wanted nothing to do with it. But as soon as the kids went out he would not leave them. I made him come in because he was shivering but as soon as I took the leash off he ran back out. Silly dog, at least he protects my babies

2 comments:

Khourtniey said...

Seems like everybody south of us has snow. I want some snow too!!!

BTW Thanks for that recipe!

Merrin said...

Following you from relax and surf sundays blog hop.Please come on by Id love a follow back http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs