Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Works for me Wednesday


Last weekend my son was working on his metal working merit badge. They melted soda cans and turned them into creations. Michael made a horse shoe for his sister and my husband made a star because he thought it was nice. I love that they do things together. I also love that I needed to drink a few extra mountain dew last week.

It is not too late to enter my first sponsored give away. Entries are low so your chances are good. You can enter right here.

5 comments:

Penny Franklin said...

Very coo! What a talented family!

Hopping over from iFellowship. I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season!

Staycee said...

Hi There,
Sorry about the FMBT link not working yesterday it was totally my fault and has been extended through Wednesday.. I just added your link to this blog on list, I wasn't sure which to do so I just picked one. Your welcome to link as many as you would like though.
Thanks Again. Happy Holiday's,
Stacy
www.sjunkie.com

Larri at Seams Inspired said...

That is the coolest project! Do you have the directions for it? Visiting from iFellowship. Happy Wednesday! :o)

Just Married said...

Aww, that is super cool and sweet! I am enjoying the pics of your family! I got a great laugh at the pics below, lol!!! I am a new visitor and I am following your blog! Hope you will swing by our blog and visit to at:
Just Married with Coupons
I would also love if you joined our new Wednesday Hop if you can!
Where in the World are You Wednesday

Have a lovely Wednesday!

Marni said...

That is great!

Here's my Wordless:
http://marnisorganizedmess.blogspot.com/2010/12/wordless-wednesday-74-tattoo-party.html


Also, I've got a GIVEAWAY in the works come visit me! I need 100 followers before I can give away my surprise (retailed at $75)!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs