Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am a winner


Recently I won a book called Battlefields & Blessings. Did you ever think those two words could go together? I wanted to wait until I had a chance to read the book before telling you about it. First, let me say that the condition of the book is one of those books you want to leave setting out. The pages look old on the sides.
So now to the book part. It has been so neat to enjoy the stories and then to have the Bible verses to go with them is wonderful. It has been neat to be able to read them to my husband and have him explain some of the stories. That is nice because it gives us things to talk about.
I won this book from Singing through the Rain. Please check out her blog and tell her I sent you.
If you enjoy giveaways, please come back tomorow because I am hosting my first sponsored give away starting tomorow and I cannot wait to tell you more about it.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Thanks! :) Glad you liked it!!

Jocelyn said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the book! I love that it gives you something to talk about with your husband, too.

Blessings,
Jocelyn

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs