Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baking 101

First do not start your van to leave the house and the get distracted baking and forget to leave. OOPS, my van was left running for over a hour.
Second, make sure you have all the ingredients so that you are not almost done and realize you need one more egg.
Third, do not let the kids put away your groceries unless you are willing to go on a scavenger hunt to find the powdered sugar.
Finally, make sure you know what you are going to do with all the baked goods you are making before making them or you may end up with a TON of food for no reason.
The last couple of weeks I have enjoyed baking and cooking. I love all the neat ideas everyone is blogging about because it gives ideas. If I copied one of your ideas and did not give you credit please let me know. I can not wait to show you all of the wonderful things I have made.

1 comments:

Jen said...

All of these are sooo true!! I am doing a lot of baking tomorrow and actually made sure I have everything I need beforehand (I usually don't do that either lol) :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs