1. I wish..... I could work it out so my husband did not have to work and we could travel the world as a family for the the next ten years. I love when we are just hanging out together as a family.
2. Yesterday I.... my hero came home for lunch and AHHHHHHHHHHHH, it is so nice to see him in the middle of the day.
3. Today I will... make a cake and then go to a Christmas party for ladies only, you know adult talk with lots of yummy snacks and did I say adult talk.
4. Tomorrow I will... be freezing my butt off, I will be going to a wreath laying ceremony and then go to a Christmas parade where I will be setting with American Heritage Girls. This is the first time I have ever been in a parade and I would love to be super excited but I think I will be too cold to have fun.
5. Maybe.... I will get all my laundry caught up and put away today so it will not be here on Monday because it is not going to happen this weekend.
6. Someday....I will have more patience, more understand and be less critical of those I love.
7. I love... my children, seriously I could eat there not so little faces up. I have started just patting my sons back as I walk past him. Now that he is 6 feet tall it helps me remember he is still my child.
It is not too late to enter my Chili's gift card. I will choose the winner tonight. You can enter right here.