Sunday, December 19, 2010

Military Monday

I am feeling blessed this week, it is Christmas and this year my husband is home. I will wake up on Christmas morning with him. If you are a military spouse you understand that, that is not always the way it is. My hero had a four day weekend this weekend and then he has 3 half days before taking 10 days off. We are not traveling. Just staying home, snuggling in front of the fireplace and enjoying one another. We want to do things like clean out the garage but other than that we just want to be together.

Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Awe it sounds perfect!

MarineCorpsNomads said...

Sounds like a perfect Christmas to me. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs