Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturdays

I love Saturdays. The boys went camping with boyscouts last night. So this morning was a little quieter. I fed the girls left over pizza for breakfast (gulp) and if that bothers you, you may not want to read the next sentence. Grace got a can of diet pepsi and then took a wrapper off a bottle of root beer and taped it to the can. I guess she thought I would allow root beer. I love Saturdays because we do not have school or a real schedual. I decided to take advantage of it. So this is how my day went
play on computer
feed kids
play on computer
straighten kitchen
re fill all soap dispensers
clean off top of fridge-yuck i do not know where all the dust came from
clean out under the sink
play on the computer
hope straightened livingroom
faith started cleaning out van
forgot faith was going to sci quest with a friend so she had to rush to get ready
play on the computer
put away laundry
straighten my room
play on the computer
faith came home and had this to tell me
"MOM, THIS BOY TOLD ME THAT THERE HAS BEEN A HOLE IN HIS HEART SINCE HE SAW ME AND IT IS CLOSED NOW. BUT IF HE DOES NOT SEE ME AGAIN IT WILL COME BACK"
all i could say was WHAT????????????/
then she said
"OH, I GAVE HIM MY NUMBER AND HE IS GOING TO CALL AND I HAVE HIS NUMBER IN MY POCKET"
again I replied with WHAT????????
honestly after I saw the number I realized we know the family and have not seen them in a long time.
okay on with my day,
rob and michael came home
played on the computer
a friends kids came over
cooked dinner for tonight and tomorrow
made chocolate lava cake for dessert
straighted office and packed up all my craft stuff, the movers could come tomorrow and it would be ready
talked to kids.
ate dessert, talked to kids
straightened (well coached rob as he did) our bedroom closet
in all we got rid of 3 bags of stuff today, not bad but I would love for it to have been 6 bags
unloaded and loaded dishwasher
had kids straighten up
friend's kids left
my babies are taking a showers and then bed time for everyone including me

Have I said I love Saturdays. We have alot to do before the move and it is going to be a slow process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs