Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 Question Friday


1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life? I can not think of any. I do think my spelling and grammar is better in real life.


2. Do you still write checks? Only when forced to. For some reason I still carry a check book though. I hate writting checks because if you are anything like me it will take months to get deposited


3. Who was your favorite President and why? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm


4. Are you a yeller? yes, sadly I am.


5. Have you ever dumpster dived? No, but I have gone junkin. When you live in Germany they had junkin days so anything you did not want you put on the side of the road. I do not mean junk. A friend picked up (and sold) several fridges from in front of a hotel. Now my husband is another story. When we lived on the military post every week he would come home with something that people would put by the side of the road. Mostly vacuum cleaners. So he would pick them up, fix them. Which honestly was mostly changing the belt and then sell them for $25-$50 at a local pawn shop.

Please check out Mama M. to see what other people wrote for 5 Question Friday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs