Monday, April 12, 2010

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday

Blessed with Grace





This is a PIoneer Woman Recipe. I have to be honest and say it is way expensive. I spent $11 on the vanilla bean. But it is way worth it. It made about 30 little scones. I love trying new recipe and since I am spoiling my hero this week I decided to make these. he loves vanilla any way he can get it. You see my husband is deploying any minute and may even be gone by the time you get this. If you are interested in writting a soldier in Iraq I would be thrilled to share his adress with you. If you would be interested in writting to his children let me know.
I am not going to give you the recipe for these scones because I want you to visit Pioneer Woman here.
Since I made this recipe for my husband I want to tell you about a debate DH and I had. I wanted to give away a Target gift card on my blog and Rob thought I should give away a Wal-Mart card. So because I want to remind you to pray for him this week I am giving away a $10 gift card to Wal-Mart. The give away will go today until Saturday April 17, 2010. The only thing you need to do to enter is leave a comment and tell me which you would have prefered. Targt or Wal-mart.
 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs