Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday


Mamarazzi Monday I have to make everyone laugh. I have been doing Mamarazzi Monday for a few weeks and love it. Why do I love it because I never allow pictures of myself. I hate it actually. Here is the funny part, it is not about pictures of you with your children, it is about:
You know...

the Mommy version of "Paparazzi"...that Mom who first grabs her camera.
Just so you know I am a goober and someone should really come up with a meme that is about taking pictures of yourself. Okay since I now know what it is really about here are my pictures.

These pictures were taken last year for October, I think it was about 40 degrees and windy outside but I needed pictures. If you have not entered my camera strap give away please click here here.

Please head over to Household of Diva 6 and see what kind of pictures other moms took.

5 comments:

Raeskids said...

Fab pictures.

And your blog looks great.

Tara said...

Great photos! And a big howdy from another Homeschooling mom and a scrapbooker too....I'll have to work on the card making...LOL

Jeannette said...

Very cute! Love the shivering pose. I like your new blog layout too. very nice.

CopMama said...

Oh, what beautiful children you have! Love the dresses!

Household 6 Diva said...

LOVE the new look!!! You've been really busy!! That picture of your daughter holding her skirt is my favorite - too cute!!

PS -- there is a thursday meme called 52weeks - that is about getting Mom in the picture once a week for a year -- here is my list of memes if you'd like to go check it out!
http://www.household6diva.com/2009/08/meme-i-like-to-do.html

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs