Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear daddy, I love you. And ACU has kittens out of her belly and it was like blood to the kitten
Dear daddy I miss you and I love you and it was very sad when you went gone, please come back, pretty please. I didn’t ever see will again. It is time for me to write a letter to him.
Love Gracie

Dear daddy, I love you and guess what ACU’s kittens are out, I am going to say that one more time her kittens are out. Isn’t that amazing. I love you so much that I think you are handsome and grace is laughing at me. I love you more than anything else. I peeked under moms bed. So dad what are you doing today I really really super want to go camping with you in the back yard. Please send me a message. I do not care if mommy has to sleep on air mattresses I love you because I like you. I like Santa clause
I love you and love hope
Good evening love. We had a amazing day. I had a attitude a little today but was able to keep my cool. We got school done and Michael had a appointment. We stopped by gamestop on the way home from our appointment and would you believe Michael did not buy anything. They wanted more than he had and he was willing to wait. I could not believe it. I did not even push him.
I am so glad we got to talk on line for a couple of minutes although it cracks me up that your last words were “I cannot hold it anymore bye”. I really hope you made it to the bathroom. HAHAHAHA! The kids did well today, Grace only cried at bedtime. We read a story today about when dads are deployed and all they miss. It took a lot not to cry the whole time. I love you baby and miss you terribly.
I wish you were here to see these kittens, I wish you were here to hold my hand last night when mama cat was having babies. I wish you were here to read with Faith. I wish you were here to see the wonderful behavior Michael has had the last few days. But I know you are where you need to be doing what you need to be doing. I love you and we are already counting down the days until you are home with me.
Oooh the vet said I could not have the vet fixed for 4 MONTHS, I said wait you said 8 weeks not 4 MONTHS. So I guess she may or may not be de clawed and fixed before you get home. I Love you and am going to get in bed because the kids have been asleep since 8pm which means a early morning.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ahahahaha!!!! Too precious! Glad you get the air mattress :) I love his last line to you too...sooo something my husband would do!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs