Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to know me


The questions..


1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? A little of both
2. How often do you run red lights? ooh man, I did this a few months ago and screamed. Michael asked me some science question and I started answering it and forgot to look. I felt horrible
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..who's would you raid? heck if i know, I would be thrilled with anyones new clothes
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? blog because I actually check it
5. What makes you feel sexy? new clothes that fit, pretty undergarments
6. I get excited when...........?
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? there is something outside,
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? a home, I love being home
Please check out Mannland5 for more answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs