Sunday, April 25, 2010

To my Hero



We made it through our first day without you. We are all tired but did okay. I put everyone to bed before eight and within a few minutes everyone was asleep but Grace and she is still asleep. She wants to know if we are picking you up in the morning. I keep forgetting she does not understand deployments and you not coming home. I hate that she has to learn it. She asked to sleep on your side of the bed and I said NO. You would have been proud of me. I remembered to keep the alarm on and the lights turned off. The dog still stinks and I can not wait to take him to the groomers. It will be weird watching Army wives without you telling me all the things they did wrong this week. The kids had pb&j for dinner tonight. Michael said yep it is deployment time when we have pb&j for dinner. I did not laugh at him. I love you and miss you and hope you are settled in and have gotten some rest. I hope you get to call soon but I promise I will be patient. This morning they asked me to help with offering at church. I said yes because I did not have the guts to say no. The kids did a good job with clean up after church. I think it is going to be a good thing for us to do as a family. Faith loved leading the music in childrens church. She could not wait to get to church and tell everyone about it. I love you babe, good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs